SSAW STEEL PIPE2016年7月31日
Structural pipe piling2016年8月4日
LSAW steel pipe means Longitudinal Submerged-Arc Welded Steel Pipe, which is actually built from hot-rolled steel plate or rolls. LSAW steel pipe constantly heads to the big-sized welded pipe, which can not be manufactured through electric protection welding strategy.
Production Process: JCOE
- Out Diameter: 325-1420mm (14″ -60″)
- Wall Thickness: 8-40mm
- Length: 3-13m
- Standards: API 5L, ASTM A672, ASTM A53, SY/T5768 -2006, GB/T3091 -2008, GB/T9711 -1
- Steel Grades: Q235, Q345, L245, L290, A53, S235, S275, S355, GR.B/X42/X46/X56, A672 B60 CL22
- Packing: in bulk due to big sizes
- Surface Treatment: anti-rust black painting, anti-corrosion treatment (FBE, 3PE, 2PE)
- TPI ( Third Party Inspection): SGS, BV, MOODY, CCIC
- Applications: liquid shipping like oil, water and fuel, building and constructions, chemical vegetation, power station, as well as foreign drill system.