SQUARE & RECTANGULAR HOLLOW SECTION PIPEAugust 6, 2016
Boiler Steel PipeAugust 6, 2016
Galvanized steel pipeline is steel pipe that possesses been coated with a thin layer of zinc to help protect against deterioration. The zinc protects against the steel pipeline from being exposed to erosive components.
The thicker your zinc finish, the longer your pipe will certainly last.
the galvanized steel pipeline zinc finish:
Pre-galvanized: Z80-120g/ m2;
Hot dip galvanized: Z230-500g/ m2.
Hot dipped galvanized steel pipes & Pre-galvanized steel pipe specification:
- Out Diameter: 1/2-24″( 21.3mm-610mm)
- Wall Thickness: SCH10, SCH30, SCH40, STD, XS, SCH80, SCH160, XXS etc.
- Standard: BS1387, ASTMA53/A106/500,API 5L,GOST8731/8732, G3457,EN10255/10219, GB/T13912, EN39, EN ISO 1461, DIN2391, IS2062, AS/NZ 4680
- Steel Grade: A106, A53, A179, A192, Q195/Q215/Q235/Q345, ST37/44/52, S355, S235, S275 and so on
- Zinc Coating: Pre-galvanized type: 60-150g/m2 — Hot-dipped galvanized type: 200-500g/m2 — Cold-dipped galvanized type: 10-50g/ m2
- Pipe Section form: Round/Square/Rectangular/ oval
- Ends: thread( screw) with coupling; plain; beveled
- Application: 1. For reduced pressure liquid shipment such as water, gas and oil 2. For building and construction, e.g building greenhouse