SSAW STEEL PIPE2016年7月31日
ERW (Electric Resistance Welded) round steel tube and pipe is available in a large selection of diameters and wall thickness. The quality of the tubes is assured through our rigorous supplier selection process and is delivered to you in full compliance to the standards like: API 5L, ASTM A53, BS1387, EN10219, EN10210, SY/T5768 -2006, GB/T3091 -2008, GB/T9711 -1, JIS G3444, JIS G3452 etc.
ERW pipe: Electric Resistance Welded pipe
HFI pipe: High Frequency Induction weld pipe
EFW pipe: Electric Fusion Welded Pipe
erw steel pipe
detailed information of ERW (Electric Resistance Welded) round steel tube and pipe
- Out Diameter: 1/2″ -24″ ( 21.3-610mm)
- Wall Thickness: 2-20mm
- Length: 5.8m/ 6m/ 11.8m/ 12m or any fixed length as per customer request
- Standard: API 5L, ASTM A53, BS1387, EN10219, EN10210, SY/T5768 -2006, GB/T3091 -2008, GB/T9711 -1, JIS G3444, JIS G3452
- Steel Grade: S235, S275, S355, A53, Q195, Q235, Q345, L245, L290, Gr.B, X42-70 etc
- End: Plain, Beveled
- Surface Treatment: light-oiled, black painting , hot galvanizing, sand blasting, FBE, 2PE, 3PE etc
- Packing: in bundles with steel strips or in bulk as per the loading requirements
- Applications: civil building and construction, petrochemical sector, light market, fluid transferring sector, mechanical components.