API CASING COUPLING ,TUBING COUPLINGS2016年7月29日
ERW STEEL PIPE2016年7月31日
A pup joint is a pipe of non-standard length used to adjust the length of tubular strings to its exact requirement. There are 2 kinds of pup joints according to API 5CT standard: one is for casing pipe, the other is for tubing. All the pup joints are made from new prime API raw materials and are identifiable throughout the manufacturing process via mill certifications and other trace-ability measures.
More Details for Pup Joint:
- Standard: API 5CT / 5B or customer specification
- Grades: J-55, K55, N-80, L 80 & P-110
- Sizes: 2-3/8’’- 4-1/2” EUE & NUE ( for tubing pipe) ; 4-1/2” to 20” LTC, STC, BTC etc ( for casing pipe)
- Lengths: 2,3,4,6,8,10 12 ft (with other lengths available upon request)
- Heat Treatment: Normalize or Quench & Temper
- Identification: Steel stamped, paint stenciled & color coded
- Testing/inspection: Electromagnetic, hydrostatic, dimensional, visual, magnetic particle, metallurgical & NDT
- Threading: CNC with carbide tooling.