API Couplings are brief items of casing or tubing utilized as a sort of link in between the specific joints. They are usually made from the exact same quality of steel as the casing or tubing.
As required by API 5CT standard, the couplings are always given color layer in order to differ the steel grade.
All the casing & tubing casings are made of top quality coupling stock from pre-qualified seamless pipe mills. High-speed CNC lathes ensure the preciseness of the finished couplings. And the couplings should be manufactured according to API 5CT and 5B standards.
- Standard: API 5CT & 5B
- Steel Grade: H40,J55, K55, N80, R95,L80, C90, T95, P110, Q125
- Dimension: Tubing coupling from 2-3/8″ to 4-1/2″, Casing coupling from 4-1/2″ to 20″
- End finish: NUE, EUE (tubing coupling); STC, LTC, BTC (casing coupling)
- Colors: J55/ K55-Bright Green,P110-White, N80/ L80-Red etc
- PACKING: by wooden cases, wooden pallet, or as per customer request